We offer a holistic range of solutions and services to our clients and the retirement fund industry. Our difference is in the way we customise solutions for our clients.
Our approach to benefit consulting is to get the basics right and to enhance the value-add through innovation and understanding our clients needs to develop a strategic partnership.
Our benefit consulting building blocks consist of:
- Fund secretarial services
- Fund governance
- Benefit structure and design
- Risk benefit services
- Member communication and support
- Member education
Our approach to umbrella funds is to provide an objective analysis and evaluation to simplify complexities and to implement an appropriate solution.
- Consult and support management committees
- Monitor contribution payments
- Provide governance and administrative reports
- Ensure full compliance in line with agreed service levels
- Evaluate the appropriateness of the umbrella solution
Our approach to communication consulting is to focus on the member and to develop a strategy that will educate and empower fund members towards the best options available and ultimately to a favourable retirement outcome.
We conduct a holistic needs analysis, using the following tools:
- Performing a member needs survey
- Assessing the fund’s communication material
- Analysing fund data
- Reviewing communication processes and procedures
Our approach to training is to empower trustees, and employees with the knowledge and understanding of their fiduciary duties and responsibilities. We offer customised training workshops to meet the individual needs of our clients.
Our experienced and qualified employees perform the role of principal officers imparting their expertise and knowledge to ensure well-managed retirement funds.